Marjoram- 15 ml
I know, I know… The first time I heard of marjoram essential oil, all I could think of was using it in cooking. But its benefits go far beyond that! Not only is marjoram essential oil wonderful for muscles and joints, but it also excels in creating peaceful sleep.
Marjoram has a woody, spicy aroma that has a warm, calming effect. It is a relaxing oil that is great to use for massaging after physical activity, making it an essential addition to the Raindrop Collection.
- Marjoram Essential Oil. This essential oil has been used in traditional medicine for years to treat snoring issues thanks to its ability to clear the sinuses. It’s stimulating and antioxidant properties make it a natural treatment for sleep apnea, a common cause of snoring. And it only takes limited exposure to take effect.
In Aromatherapy can be used topically:
- to relieve minor skin irritation, cuts, bruises & burns
- to help relieve joint or muscle pain associated with sprains, strains & rheumatoid arthritis
- or inhaled can act as a nervine and calmative which enhances relaxation
- or inhaled to reduce the symptoms of cold & cough
- when experiencing digestive discomfort can act as a carminative and antispasmodic
- to experience relief from eczema and dermatitis
- to help relieve headache
Be sure to follow label instructions